Save up to 0% Save %
Original price $85.00 - Original price $110.00
$85.00 - $110.00
Current price $85.00
Heat sealers are able to seal products and thermoplastic packaging using heat and pressure. Our heat impulse sealers have a heated bar on a hinge and are perfect for sealing polypropylene, LDPE, Kraft paper bags & much more. This heat sealer is able to be used for bags 200mm, 300mm & 400mm. They have a variety of functions from packaging food products and gifts to oddly sized items that don’t fit well into normal bags.
- Ready to use instantly - No warm-up needed.
- For PP / PE bags
- Precise electronic control circuit
- SAA approval plug
- Impulse sealing for power saving
- 8 Timer settings to suit most plastic bags
- Easy to use and long-lasting
- No power is consumed when it isn't used so it doesn't need to be unplugged
- This durable sealer costs pennies a day to operate and adjusts easily for thicker bags
- Prevents mould and bacteria growth and keeps the nutrients intact and food fresh. Eliminates freezer burn, reduces spoilage and food waste.
- Source: 220V/250V, 50/60Hz
- Item Weight: about 1.3kg
- Sealing Width: 200mm, 300mm & 400mm
- Sealing Thickness: 0.01-0.8mm
- 1× Impulse heat sealer machine (200mm, 300mm & 400mm)
- 2× Fuse
- 2× Thermal Insulation Strip
- 1 x User Manual
- Hand impulse sealer does not require a power switch (auto control). Plug the AC cord into a 200v socket, adjust the heating time according to the thickness of sealed materials.
- Press the handle, the circuit will control the heating time automatically.
- When the indicator goes out, the power supply is disconnected automatically.
- Release handle after 1-2s to seal it.